Health and Safety Policy Statement
Our Goal is Zero Incidents and Injuries
SEACOR Island Lines LLC is committed to the health and safety of all its employees. It is the personal responsibility of every employee, both ashore and afloat, to work safely. This policy and related procedures are designed to prevent injury and loss of life and to protect the physical assets of the Company and its customers.
- Our goal is zero injuries and incidents. This goal is realistic and attainable when we are all committed to make it happen.
- It is the responsibility of all supervisors to train employees in safe work practices and contingency procedures.
- It is essential that all employees learn to recognize and eliminate workplace conditions that may result in an occupational health risk, injury or incident.
- When risk cannot be eliminated, special work processes, safety devices, personal protective equipment or other measures must be used to safeguard employees and the general public.
- It is the responsibility of all employees and contractors to conduct themselves in a responsible manner, to use common sense, to stop unsafe acts, to report unsafe conditions and to work safely.
- Working safely and adhering to safety rules, standards and regulatory mandates are conditions of employment.
Safety is good business. It is a benefit to employees, their families and the Company to prevent injuries and eliminate incidents.
Chief Executive Officer